Context: In 2013, Crédit Agricole SA began bolstering their editorial eco-system by structuring their internal communications around the company’s website (credit-agricole.com), a daily newsletter (60 Seconds), a monthly webzine (6 Minutes), and a bi-annual magazine (6 Months Together). This structure provided employees with valuable insights into important news topics for the Group, but the content was only accessible from desktops.
Our contribution: WordAppeal responded to the client’s need for better accessibility on the go by developing the custom app “6Live.” Created for mobiles and tablets, 6Live not only offers a dashboard for internal news (Group, business line and subsidiary news), but also external news gathered from Crédit Agricole’s digital eco-system, including:
- Institutional sites and specialized blogs
- Social networks (integrated into a “Social Wall”)
- Internal digital platforms (intranets, newsletters, webzines, etc.)
The content stream is customized according to users’ personal logins and preference settings, and users can subscribe to channels they are interested in. The fully-optimized mobile interface is available in four languages: English, French, Italian and Polish.
- Strategic framework and prototyping
- Ergonomic design / UX
- Graphic design
- Project management: technical specifications, technical partner selection, QA testing
- Launch plan: creation of a promotional video, internal event planning