Legrand has just launched its new corporate website, www.legrand.com.
Legrand, a world leader in electronic and digital infrastructure and a key player in the ongoing construction revolution, is improving its digital presence to provide better insight into the Group’s innovations. Their solutions include connected homes and objects, user interfaces and design.
The new corporate website reflects the Group’s ambitions to boost innovation, profitability, sustainable growth and continue its international expansion.
To meet these challenges, WordAppeal has partnered with Legrand to design a new website in line with the Group’s values—one that is richer, more focused on its target audiences and with a greater social media presence. To achieve this, WordAppeal accompanied Legrand by carrying out iterative UX prototyping and design.
Thanks to this method, the new site delivers key benefits, including:
- Strengthening of the editorial positioning around key points: accessibility of financial and regulated information, importance of corporate social responsibility, innovation and design
- Enhancing the large array of online content: integration of new channels (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and the use of new formats (social media wall, timeline of the Group’s history, videos, etc.)
- Improving the user experience for each target audience: design of an information architecture that directs content according to priority users (investors, extra-financial analysts, press, job candidates, etc.)
From a purely technical point of view, the choices made for development facilitated the adoption of the best practices and technologies on the market—deployment of Drupal 8, implementation of a powerful publication workflow, an SEO approach and substantive indexing of content and downloadable documents on the site. WordAppeal relied on the expertise of its partner, AdFab, to ensure technical developments.
The partnership with WordAppeal covered:
- Upstream design, strategic positioning, measuring of needs
- UX approach and design
- Editorial production and graphic design
- Optimized SEO copy of more than 200 pages
- Integration and technical development with our partner, AdFab
- Input and proofing of all content
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Drawing on an approach that involves all teams and stakeholders, Legrand is pursuing its strategy of profitable and sustainable growth driven by acquisitions and innovation, with a steady flow of new offerings—including Eliot* connected products with enhanced value in use. Legrand reported sales of more than €5.5 billion in 2017. The company is listed on Euronext Paris and is notably a component stock of the CAC 40 index.
(code ISIN FR0010307819).
More information: www.legrand.com
Founded in 2000 by two former journalists from The Economist, WordAppeal is Pelham Media Ltd.’s premium content agency and the French leader in this sector. It partners with Total, Air France, AREVA, EDF, SFR, Pernod Ricard, Salesforce, Crédit Agricole, AXA, etc. With 70 team members representing eight nationalities, the Group is available for clients around the clock. Located in Paris, Lyon, London and Hong Kong, the Group achieved a turnover of €13.7 million in 2017. Pelham Media Ltd. is part of Les Echos – Le Parisien Group.
T : +33 (0)1 43 38 99 91
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
T : +33(0)5 55 06 70 15
E : email@example.com